Moldable thermoform sheet material!
HeatForm™ is an innovative, heat-activated thermoplastic sheet material. When heated, it becomes soft and pliable, which allows it to be shaped and molded into simple or complex shapes. Its self bonding characteristics makes it easy to fuse pieces together for a seamless finish. Once cooled, HeatForm becomes semi-rigid, yet durable and locks into it’s new shape. Ideal for artists, crafters, hobbyists, cosplayers, sculptors and architects! Create dimensional, multi-layered pieces, models and cosplay props in minutes!
- Cuts easily with scissors, utility knife or paper/die cutting machine capable of cutting chipboard
- Heats quickly with a heat gun, hair dryer or hot water.
- Available in black or tan.
- No waste, all scrap material can be heated, molded and reused!
- Can be drilled, sanded and painted.
- Create molds & mold supports.
- Self adhesive (when heated).
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236
1 mm Thick x 7.25 x 9.75